Every property is different, as are the tenants, why not choose a service level to suit you and your individual needs?
With the tenant find service, the landlord would become solely responsible for any issues that arise following the commencement date of the tenancy.
This service will provide you with the following benefits:
- A rental valuation of your property
- Local and national marketing, including a professional “To Let” board where appropriate
- Carrying out an accompanied viewing with prospective tenants
- Free advice on the presentation and preparation of your property
- Considering applications from prospective tenants and (if required) guarantors, in order to assess suitability
- Preparing and signing, as agent on your behalf, a suitable tenancy agreement in accordance with current law
- Collection of the first monthly rent, subsequent rental payments being made direct to the landlord
- A professional inventory detailing the general condition and contents
- Ensuring that service suppliers details are given to the tenant (i.e. gas, electricity, water rates and telephone services, where applicable)
- We can provide information on insurance i.e. rental guarantee, fire, contents, landlords
In addition to the tenant find service, Haystack will also provide:
- Collection of ongoing rental payments and forwarding them by bank transfer to your chosen account and forwarding monthly statements (deposits retained by a government approved deposit scheme)
- Inspection of the property at agreed intervals to ensure that the tenant/s are fulfilling their obligations under the terms of their tenancy agreement, as well as providing a written report of the property.
- Action against the tenant in the event of rental arrears or any other breach of condition within the tenancy agreement.
- Organisation of repair or maintenance, instructing a tradesman to attend the property, obtain estimates where necessary, supervise works and settle accounts. This shall be subject to the agreed cost limit. However in an emergency, the right is reserved to proceed without prior authorisation.
- Arranging service contracts if requested by the landlord.
- Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of each tenancy and dealing with matters relating to unfair wear and tear, before releasing the tenant's deposit.
- Re-letting the property unless otherwise instructed by the landlord.